Betulla vs Acero: la parola a Bill Bruford
Opinione di Bill Bruford sulla differenza tra betulla ed acero, al netto delle menate pubblicitarie. Credo sia un'ottima sintesi di quello che un grande batterista pensa davvero di tutte le pippe che noi poveri dilettanti ci facciamo (io no, a dire il vero, ma mi metto nel gruppo per solidariet?) sull'eterna lotta tra legni...
<b>Tama: Granted it's very subjective, but some drummers contend that birch has more projection or that maple has more warmth?
<i>Bill: (Laughs) "Projection?" "Warmth?" I mean those words?this is worse than wine tasting! "Projection?" I mean it's the drummer that projects the sound from the instrument, isn't it?</i> </b>
<b>Tama: Granted it's very subjective, but some drummers contend that birch has more projection or that maple has more warmth?
<i>Bill: (Laughs) "Projection?" "Warmth?" I mean those words?this is worse than wine tasting! "Projection?" I mean it's the drummer that projects the sound from the instrument, isn't it?</i> </b>
