labatteria.it • Leggi argomento - Dream Theater new album: BLACK CLOUDS & SILVER LININGS


Dream Theater new album: BLACK CLOUDS & SILVER LININGS

Qui si parla di batteristi e band affermati, ma anche concerti, generi musicali, dvd...
Per la ricerca di batteristi (e altri musicisti), utilizzare il forum "Mercatino -> Musicisti".

Messaggioda Xanadu il mar mag 26, 2009 4:13 pm

Lo sto ascoltando ora per intero, per la prima volta e do qualche impressione a caldo (siamo oltre i 30 gradi porca...)

Lo stile è riconoscibilissimo, da ormai 2 o 3 dischi, puoi dire dopo poco: sì sono i DT.
Non fanno il verso ai Metallica e questo è un sollievo, ma per ora nessun brano mi ha catturato, come successe anni fà.
4 polpettoni di un quarto d'ora di media a me non piacciono per principio (salvo capolavori), e ascoltando poi ho notato diversi punti deboli appunto nei brani così lunghi, non può venirti fuori una "A Change Of Season" ogni volta!
Whiter mi è parsa una canzone pop abbastanza anonima.
Le autocitazioni sono un po' troppe a mio avviso.
Adesso inizia "The Count Of Tuscany", vi aggiornerò.
Avatar utente
Xanadu
moderatore
 
Messaggi: 8561
Iscritto il: sab giu 28, 2008 5:27 pm
Località: Altrove

Messaggioda martino84 il mar mag 26, 2009 4:51 pm

stax te la cavi molto, suoni bene i dt! bravo!!
ti ho detto, anch'io fino a poco fa li suonavo con la stessa passione tua :)

belle under a glass moon, molto pulita e precisa
Avatar utente
martino84
guru delle pelli
guru delle pelli
 
Messaggi: 2418
Iscritto il: mer gen 28, 2009 12:18 am

Messaggioda Stax il mar mag 26, 2009 6:08 pm

Grazie caro....in effetti non ci metto nient'altro che passione... :tru
Avatar utente
Stax
maestro del groove
maestro del groove
 
Messaggi: 1033
Iscritto il: sab ago 18, 2007 3:22 pm
Località: Chieti

Messaggioda Stax il mar mag 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Ed ecco a voi i testi!!!! :tru :tru

preciso che non sono ufficiali, e purtroppo manca la 4, The Best Of Times... :cry:

1. A Nightmare To Remember

I've got a Nightmare to remember
I'll never be the same.
What began as laughter
So soon would turn to pain.
The Night was clear and frigid
The air was thick and still
Now I'm not one to soon forget
And I bet I never will

Picture for a moment
The perfect irony
A flawless new beginning
Eclipsed by irony.
The uninvited stranger
Started dancing on his own
So we said goodbye to the glowing bride
And we made our way back home.

Life was so simple then
We were so innocent.
Father and mother
Holding each other.
(Chug chug chug chug)

Without warning
Out of nowhere
Like a bullet
From the night
Crushing Glass
Rubber and steel
Scorching fire
Glowing lights
Screams of terror
Pain of Fear
Sounds of sirens
Smoke in my eyes
Sudden stillness
Wrapped in silence
No more screaming
No more cries

Stunned and bewildered
Cold and afraid
Torn up and broken
Frightened and dazed

Stunned and bewildered
Cold and afraid
Torn up and broken
Frightened and dazed

Lying on the table
In this unfamiliar place
I'm greeted by a stranger
A man without a face
He said, "Son do you remember?
Do you even know your name?"
Then he shined a light into my eyes
And said, "take this for the pain."

Hopelessly drifting,
Bathing in beautiful agony.
I am endlessly falling,
Lost in this wonderful misery.
In peaceful sedation, I lay half awake
And thought of the panic inside starts to fade.
Hopelessly drifting, bathing in beautiful agony.

"Tell me does this hurt you?"
Said the faceless man.
"Can you move all of your fingers?
Can you try your best to stand?"
I asked about the others
"Is everyone okay?"
He told me not to worry
As he turned and looked away.

Hopelessly drifting,
Bathing in beautiful agony.
I am endlessly falling,
Lost in this wonderful misery.
In peaceful sedation, I lay half awake
And thought of the panic inside starts to fade.
Hopelessly drifting, bathing in beautiful agony.

Day after day
And night after night
We burden the oppressed
Did they ever see the red light?

Over and over
Scene by scene
Like a recurring nightmare haunting my dreams.
How could you prepare
For what would happen next?
The search you'll never have to see
Hi father such a mess.
It's a miracle he lived
It's a blessing no one died
By the Grace of God above
Everyone survived
[Scream]
Life was so simple then
We were so innocent.
It will stay with us forever
A nightmare to remember

- - -

2. A Rite Of Passage

This is the new world order
Plague upon our peers
Spreading accusations
Of radical fears

The brotherhood of wisdom
Strength and dignity
Its rituals and secrets
Remain a mystery

Beneath the ever watchful eye
The angels of the temple fly

Turn the key walk through the gate
The great ascent to reach a higher state
A rite of passage

The final stage a sacred home
Unlock the door and lay upon the stone
A rite of passage

Men of wealth and power
Influence and fate
Philosophers and leaders
Are members of the trade

Bound by open honor
Like the rose and cross
An enigmatic union
An esoteric flux

Beneath the ever watchful eye
The angels of the temple fly

Turn the key walk through the gate
The great ascent to reach a higher state
A rite of passage

The final stage a sacred home
Unlock the door and lay upon the stone
A rite of passage

Turn the key walk through the gate
The great ascent to reach a higher state
A rite of passage

The seven stars the rising sun
A perfect world a new life has begun
A rite of passage

- - -

3. Wither

Let it out, let it out
Feel the empty Space
So insecure find the words and let it out

Staring down, staring down
Nothing comes to mind
Find the place turn the water into wine

But I feel I'm getting nowhere
And ill never see the end

So I wither
And render myself helpless
I give in and everything is clear
I breakdown
And let the story guide me

Turn it on
Turn it on
Let the feelings flow
Close your eyes
See the ones you used to know

Open up open up
Don't struggle to relate
Lure it out
Help the memory escape
Still transparentness consumes me
And I feel like giving up

So I wither
And render myself helpless
I give in
And everything is clear
I breakdown
And let the story guide me

I wither
And give myself away

Light reflections on the cage
The worlds want to create

I drown in hesitation
My words come crashing down
And all my best creations
Burning to the ground

The final staring over
Leaves me paralysed
Tear it out again
Another one that got away

I wither
And render myself helpless
I give in
And everything is clear

I wither
And render myself helpless
I give in
And everything is clear
I breakdown
And let the story guide me
I wither
And give myself away

Light reflections on the cage
The worlds want to create
The worlds which you create

Let it out let it out

- - -

5. The Shattered Fortress

FREEDOM
Calls my name

SERENITY
Keeps me sane

HAPPINESS
It dulls the pain

HONOR
To save my fate

HOPING
To run away

WILLINGNESS
To understand

JUSTICE
For you not judge

COURTESY
For all to start

KINDNESS
It's not that hard

SELF-RESTRAINT
the self impaired

INVENTORY
My daily bread

ANALYSIS
Until you're gone

Look in the mirror
What do you see?
The shattered fortress that once built me

Faithful ascent, through darkest fires
I've found the path to take me higher

You're smart enough for me to trust
Go live your life now
Just keep these steps in your life

And you'll know how

If you're not sure, ask yourself
Have I done to them

As I would have them do to me?

Look in the mirror
What's that you see?
The shattered fortress, fly now, be free!

Faithful ascent, through darkest fires
I've found the path to take me higher

I once thought it better to be right
But now I have finally seen the light
Sometimes you've got to be wrong, and learn from mistakes
I live with serenity now, not self-righteous hate

[Keyboard solo]

(Help me be a channel of Thy peace
That were there is hatred, I may bring love)
(That were there is wrong, I may bring the spirit of forgiveness)
(That were there is discord, I may bring harmony)
(That were there is error, I may bring truth)
(That were there is doubt, I may bring faith)

Now that you can see all you have done
(That were there is despair, I may bring hope. That were there is shadow, I may bring light)

It's time to take that step into the kingdom
(That were there is sadness, I may bring joy)

All your sins will help to make you strong
(That I may seek rather to comfort, than to be comforted.
That I may seek to understand rather than to be understood)

And help you break right through the prison wall
(That I may seek to love, rather than to be loved,
for it is by self-forgetting that one finds,
it is by forgiving that one is forgiven)

Keep all of me, the desires

That once burned me deep inside
Help me live today and help to give me grace
To carry out your ways

I am ready, help me be all I can be
I am ready, help guide me and keep me brave

[Guitar solo]

I am responsible when anyone, anywhere
Reaches out for help, I want my hand to be there
I am responsible when anyone, anywhere
Reaches out for help, I want my hand to be there

- - -

6. The Count Of Tuscany

Several years ago
In a foreign town
Far away from home
I met the Count of Tuscany

A young eccentric man
Bred from royal blood
Took me for a ride
Across the open countryside

Get into my car
Let's go for drive
I love the way i feel uptight
Just step inside

Maybe you'll recall
I kind of felt curious
A character inspired by my brother's life

Winding through the hills
Seeing far behind
On and on we drove
Down narrow streets and dusty roads

And last we came upon
A picturesque estate
On sprawling emerald hills
An ancient world of times gone by

Now let me introduce
My brother
A bitter gentleman - historian
Sucking on his pipe
Distinguished accent
Making me uptight - no accident

I-
Want to stay alive
Everything about this place just doesn't feel right

I-
I don't wanna die
Suddenly I'm frightened for my life

I-
Want to say goodbye
This could be the last time you see me alive

I-
I may not survive
Knew it from the moment we arrived

Would you like to see
Our secret holy place?
I come here late at night
To pray to him by candle light

Then viewing through the past
I saw which is believed
Still dressed in royal clothes
A saint behind the altar

History recalls
During times of war
Legend has been traced
Stuck inside these castle walls

Soldiers came to hide
With barrels filled with wine
Never to escape
These tombs of old that's where they died

Down the cellar stairs
I disappear
Like the angel's share
The end is near

Come and have a taste
A rare vintage
All the finest wines
Improve with age

I-
Want to stay alive
Everything about this place just doesn't feel right

I-
I don't wanna die
Suddenly I'm frightened for my life

I-
Want to say goodbye
This could be the last time you see me alive

I-
I may not survive
Knew it from the moment we arrived

Could this be the end?
Is this the way I die?
Sitting here alone
No one by my side

I don't understand
I don't feel that I deserve this
What did I do wrong?
I just don't understand

Give me one more chance
Let me please explain
It's all been circumstance
I'll tell you once again

It took me for a ride
Promising a vast adventure
Next thing that I know
I'm frightened for my life

Now wait a minute then
That's not how it is
You must be confused
That isn't who I am

Please don't be afraid
I would never try to hurt you
This is how we live
Strange although it seems
Please try to forgive

The chapel and the Sade
The soldiers in the wine
The fables and the tales
All handed through time

Of course you're free to go
Go and tell the world my story
Tell about my brother
Tell them about me
The Count of Tuscany...
- - -

fonte: darklyrics.com
:tru
Avatar utente
Stax
maestro del groove
maestro del groove
 
Messaggi: 1033
Iscritto il: sab ago 18, 2007 3:22 pm
Località: Chieti

Messaggioda Mikeian il mar mag 26, 2009 7:48 pm

STAXICE' si forta....è bravo bravo....solo un'attenzione (mi pavoneggio anche io ora) da diplomato al conservatorio in percussioni...cura le dinamiche e gli accenti di più, cambia qualche piattino tipo Paiste 3000 (io adoro paiste) Sabian Thin Crash B8, e fatti gli stax con i piatti stagg suonano meglio....ciao Luigi
Avatar utente
Mikeian
rullatore da guerra
rullatore da guerra
 
Messaggi: 302
Iscritto il: gio ago 24, 2006 10:33 am

Messaggioda Stax il mar mag 26, 2009 7:57 pm

lo so Luigi....

ma se ti dico che suono solo quando facciamo le prove (1 volta a settimana se tutto va bene)...già è troppo se mi escono tutte quelle cose... :x

ps: ho preso un Sabian AA Thin da 18...a breve sostituirò il B8 e fra un po' anche il 3000...con calma però perchè sostituire un set di 15 piatti non è una spesa da poco.
poi, essendo un hobby non ho fretta....
grazie cmq :wink: :tru
Avatar utente
Stax
maestro del groove
maestro del groove
 
Messaggi: 1033
Iscritto il: sab ago 18, 2007 3:22 pm
Località: Chieti

Messaggioda Mikeian il mar mag 26, 2009 8:11 pm

bello l'assolo cmq
Avatar utente
Mikeian
rullatore da guerra
rullatore da guerra
 
Messaggi: 302
Iscritto il: gio ago 24, 2006 10:33 am

Messaggioda Stax il mar mag 26, 2009 8:14 pm

grazie, anche se è vecchio di 4 anni....a quei tempi esageravo ancora.. :x :mrgreen: :tru

tornando ai dream...a me sti testi piacciono :tru
Avatar utente
Stax
maestro del groove
maestro del groove
 
Messaggi: 1033
Iscritto il: sab ago 18, 2007 3:22 pm
Località: Chieti

Messaggioda Mikeian il mar mag 26, 2009 8:23 pm

sono belli....ora devo essere sincero che credevo che facessero un Metropolis Pt.III essendo il decimo anniversario di scenes from a memory----
Avatar utente
Mikeian
rullatore da guerra
rullatore da guerra
 
Messaggi: 302
Iscritto il: gio ago 24, 2006 10:33 am

Messaggioda RiKiller il mar mag 26, 2009 9:45 pm

Ragazzi: ma sono l'unico qui che ODIA profondamente quella sottospecie di growl computerizzato messo su da LaBrie,Petrucci e Portnoy?????
Cazzo come lo odio. Mi rende alcune canzoni inascoltabili,che invece non sarebbero male :x
Bella best of times e count of tuscanity. Anche la A nightmare to remember non mi dispiace troppo,ma con quella cagata di distorsione vocale.... :suk
Mapex Saturn Subsonic 24", 14",16",18"
Snares: Mapex Saturn 14x7 with Die cast hoops (regal blue sparkle) e 14x6,5 (sterling sparkle) , TamaBirch 10x5,5.
Large Cymbal Setup: HHX stage ride 20", Meinl Byzance Dual Crash Ride 20", Meinl M series 14 medium Hi-hat, Paiste 2oo2 China 18", Sabian Chopper 12", UFIP tingle cup 4".
Small Cymbal Setup: HHX Stage ride 20", Meinls Dual crash-ride 20", Meinl m-series hats 14"
"Se oggi non ti eserciti con il tuo strumento,lo saprai solo tu. se non lo farai neanche domani lo sapranno gli altri membri del tuo gruppo. Fallo un'altro giorno e se ne accorgerà il pubblico."
Avatar utente
RiKiller
guru delle pelli
guru delle pelli
 
Messaggi: 1599
Iscritto il: ven ott 24, 2008 7:59 pm
Località: (Sardo trapiantato a) Milano

Messaggioda Stax il mar mag 26, 2009 10:07 pm

diciamo che sono...

..pittoresche! :mrgreen: :tru
Avatar utente
Stax
maestro del groove
maestro del groove
 
Messaggi: 1033
Iscritto il: sab ago 18, 2007 3:22 pm
Località: Chieti

Messaggioda Fingal il mar mag 26, 2009 11:48 pm

Invece a me piacciono un sacco quelle distorsioni!come in Dark Eternal Night!cazzo se spacca quella song!
Cmq i testi sono belli,soprattuo A Nightmare To Remember!Dovrebbero leggerla in molti,soprattutto quelli delle stragi del sabato sera!poi dicono che i metallari son tutti satanisti!eeehhh,poveri giornalisti ignoranti!
Cmq bella stax,non sono l'unico a suonare solo in sala prove! :mrgreen: Pensa che io nemmeno ho la batteria montata in casa!mah!
MIA PAGINA UFFICIALE:
https://www.facebook.com/federicoleoneofficial

SUBHUMAN (thrash/death)
https://www.facebook.com/subhumanmetal

EVER-FROST (Prog/Melodic death)
https://www.facebook.com/everfrostband

Membro Sacra Alleanza Ruotatori Di Bacchette
Membro della Grande Alleanza del Batterista Autodidatta
Avatar utente
Fingal
ho il ritmo nel sangue
ho il ritmo nel sangue
 
Messaggi: 799
Iscritto il: lun giu 16, 2008 12:37 am
Località: Sassuolo (Modena)

Messaggioda simonedrum il mer mag 27, 2009 1:30 am

Alla fine li vedremo in tour con i cradle of filth :lol:
Avatar utente
simonedrum
guru delle pelli
guru delle pelli
 
Messaggi: 1688
Iscritto il: mer mag 28, 2008 4:23 am
Località: (Oristano)
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/arcondadrummer

Messaggioda Stax il mer mag 27, 2009 5:28 pm

Ragà...the best of times avrà tanti difetti....ma ha un finale "sborrifico"!!! :mrgreen: :tru

L'assolo finale di Petrucci è assolutamente meraviglioso :P :tru :tru :tru
Avatar utente
Stax
maestro del groove
maestro del groove
 
Messaggi: 1033
Iscritto il: sab ago 18, 2007 3:22 pm
Località: Chieti

Messaggioda RiKiller il mer mag 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Si,ok in una canzone,due ci può stare, Ma sporcare ogni singola canzone dell'album con quella roba insulsa senza scopo (a parte in canzoni in cui ci sta come The dark Eternal Night :tru ) proprio no .
secondo me è un peccato rovinare(sempre secondo il mio inutilissimo parere) un'album per aver infilato quei "growl" in ogni canzone sperando che ci stia bene.
:oops: :oops: :oops:
però mi piace abbastanza nonostante tutto. 8)
Mapex Saturn Subsonic 24", 14",16",18"
Snares: Mapex Saturn 14x7 with Die cast hoops (regal blue sparkle) e 14x6,5 (sterling sparkle) , TamaBirch 10x5,5.
Large Cymbal Setup: HHX stage ride 20", Meinl Byzance Dual Crash Ride 20", Meinl M series 14 medium Hi-hat, Paiste 2oo2 China 18", Sabian Chopper 12", UFIP tingle cup 4".
Small Cymbal Setup: HHX Stage ride 20", Meinls Dual crash-ride 20", Meinl m-series hats 14"
"Se oggi non ti eserciti con il tuo strumento,lo saprai solo tu. se non lo farai neanche domani lo sapranno gli altri membri del tuo gruppo. Fallo un'altro giorno e se ne accorgerà il pubblico."
Avatar utente
RiKiller
guru delle pelli
guru delle pelli
 
Messaggi: 1599
Iscritto il: ven ott 24, 2008 7:59 pm
Località: (Sardo trapiantato a) Milano

Messaggioda Dave Grohl * BANNED * il mer mag 27, 2009 10:15 pm

simonedrum ha scritto:Alla fine li vedremo in tour con i cradle of filth :lol:
bell'accabbu ahauauahhua
Avatar utente
Dave Grohl * BANNED *
Padre di Buddy Rich
Padre di Buddy Rich
 
Messaggi: 7924
Iscritto il: mar dic 09, 2003 11:43 am
Località: Cagliari

Messaggioda Lars90 il mer mag 27, 2009 11:15 pm

simonedrum ha scritto:Alla fine li vedremo in tour con i cradle of filth :lol:


Almeno così faranno bella figura :wink:
"Sacra Alleanza ProgMetal"
Avatar utente
Lars90
figlio di Buddy Rich
figlio di Buddy Rich
 
Messaggi: 3617
Iscritto il: ven feb 25, 2005 4:36 pm
Località: Roccapiemonte (SA)

Messaggioda Dave Grohl * BANNED * il mer mag 27, 2009 11:41 pm

non la fa certo portnoy la bella figura :lol:
LA RABBIAAAAAAAAAA
Avatar utente
Dave Grohl * BANNED *
Padre di Buddy Rich
Padre di Buddy Rich
 
Messaggi: 7924
Iscritto il: mar dic 09, 2003 11:43 am
Località: Cagliari

Messaggioda simonedrum il gio mag 28, 2009 1:29 am

Comunque i dream mi piacciono sempre, anche se degli ultimi ascolto 3 o 4 canzoni per album...
Avatar utente
simonedrum
guru delle pelli
guru delle pelli
 
Messaggi: 1688
Iscritto il: mer mag 28, 2008 4:23 am
Località: (Oristano)
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/arcondadrummer

Messaggioda Cann il gio mag 28, 2009 1:22 pm

Avete notato che la prima traccia, a livello di suoni, è molto diversa dal resto del disco?
Se la blasta pure Mike!!
Avatar utente
Cann
Buddy Rich
Buddy Rich
 
Messaggi: 4151
Iscritto il: mar ago 05, 2003 3:46 pm
Località: Cagliari

Messaggioda Stax il gio mag 28, 2009 2:14 pm

Secondo me è colpa di chi ha compresso i file originali...

Sarei curioso di ascoltare il vinile....secondo me escono fuori dei suoni cazzutissimi!!! :tru

Poi se lo metto al mio impianto con le AR 10 pi.greco a sospensione acustica :tru :tru :tru :tru
Avatar utente
Stax
maestro del groove
maestro del groove
 
Messaggi: 1033
Iscritto il: sab ago 18, 2007 3:22 pm
Località: Chieti

Messaggioda Cann il gio mag 28, 2009 2:53 pm

E questo cosa vuol dire che ti sei scaricato l'album? ;)
nessuno ha notato la differenza?
Avatar utente
Cann
Buddy Rich
Buddy Rich
 
Messaggi: 4151
Iscritto il: mar ago 05, 2003 3:46 pm
Località: Cagliari

Messaggioda Dave Grohl * BANNED * il gio mag 28, 2009 3:47 pm

io l'ho notato ma non è il primo disco dove sento differenze sonore da una traccia ad un'altra. La cosa "strana" è che è l'unica
LA RABBIAAAAAAAAAA
Avatar utente
Dave Grohl * BANNED *
Padre di Buddy Rich
Padre di Buddy Rich
 
Messaggi: 7924
Iscritto il: mar dic 09, 2003 11:43 am
Località: Cagliari

Messaggioda oro il gio mag 28, 2009 4:20 pm

Cann ha scritto:E questo cosa vuol dire che ti sei scaricato l'album? ;)
nessuno ha notato la differenza?


Beh deve ancora uscire ufficialmente..
Avatar utente
oro
ho il ritmo nel sangue
ho il ritmo nel sangue
 
Messaggi: 440
Iscritto il: mer dic 22, 2004 2:08 pm
Località: Verona

Messaggioda Stax il gio mag 28, 2009 4:41 pm

eh appunto....non ci voleva l'arte a capirlo...so 10 pagine che parliamo dell'album... :idea: :wink: :tru

EDIT: ed ecco anche il testo della numero 4!!

The Best Of Times

Remember days of yesterday
And how it flew so fast
The two score and a year we had,
I thought would always last
The summer days and west coast dreams,
I wished would never end
A young boy and his father,
Idol and best friend

I'll always remember
Those were the best of times
A lifetime together
I'll never forget

Morning shows on the radio
The case of the missing dog
Lying on the hills of ???
Watching ???
Record shops, the stick-ball fields
My home away from home
When we weren't together
The hours on the phone

I'll always remember
Those were the best of times
I'll cherish them forever
The best of times

But then came the call
Our lives changed forever more
You can pray for a change
But prepare for the end

The fleeting winds of time
Flying through each day
All the things I should have done
But time just slipped away
Remember "seize the day"
Life goes by in the blink of an eye
There's so much left to see

These were the best of times
I'll miss these days
Your spirit led my life each day

Thank you for the inspiration
Thank you for the smiles
All the unconditional love
That carried me for miles
It carried me for miles
But most of all thank you for my life

These were the best of times
I'll miss these days
Your spirit led my life each day
My heart is bleeding bad
But I'll be okay
Your spirit guides my life each day

:tru
Avatar utente
Stax
maestro del groove
maestro del groove
 
Messaggi: 1033
Iscritto il: sab ago 18, 2007 3:22 pm
Località: Chieti

Messaggioda Cann il gio mag 28, 2009 9:51 pm

L'album è uscito il 23 giugno.
Avatar utente
Cann
Buddy Rich
Buddy Rich
 
Messaggi: 4151
Iscritto il: mar ago 05, 2003 3:46 pm
Località: Cagliari

Messaggioda Dave Grohl * BANNED * il ven mag 29, 2009 1:39 am

è infatti matt noi siamo a maggio :lol: :lol: :lol:
LA RABBIAAAAAAAAAA
Avatar utente
Dave Grohl * BANNED *
Padre di Buddy Rich
Padre di Buddy Rich
 
Messaggi: 7924
Iscritto il: mar dic 09, 2003 11:43 am
Località: Cagliari

Messaggioda Cann il ven mag 29, 2009 6:48 am

Ah.... già :D
Avatar utente
Cann
Buddy Rich
Buddy Rich
 
Messaggi: 4151
Iscritto il: mar ago 05, 2003 3:46 pm
Località: Cagliari

Messaggioda Drum_Teo il ven mag 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Potrebbe essere anche una questione di qualità audio dell'mp3. Se ci fate caso le prime due tracce hanno un volume ridotto rispetto alle altre.

Precisamente di diverso cosa sentite?
Avatar utente
Drum_Teo
maestro del groove
maestro del groove
 
Messaggi: 1113
Iscritto il: lun gen 26, 2004 5:22 pm
Località: Pistoia

Messaggioda Stax il ven mag 29, 2009 1:56 pm

mo le mandiamo ai nas...

...e aspettiamo l'uscita dell'album!!
Avatar utente
Stax
maestro del groove
maestro del groove
 
Messaggi: 1033
Iscritto il: sab ago 18, 2007 3:22 pm
Località: Chieti

PrecedenteProssimo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP5_CJg7oKQ

Torna a Batteristi & Gruppi

Chi c’è in linea

Visitano il forum: Nessuno e 9 ospiti