bèh, che dire!!!! se la tama B&B [ bed & Breakfast? ] non ci piace ... e l'affare appunto con una maple mi è appena sfuggito, direi che mi guardo un pò intorno ...
si, la reference è troppo bella, vi quoto.















... mi serve soprattutto questo!!!Bizio ha scritto:Con questo non voglio spengere il tuo entusiasmo ... ma tenerti un attimino con i piedi per terra






Reviewer's Background: Active Musician
Reviewer's Play Style: Rock
I searched for years looking for the perfect tom sound. I have owned DW, Pearl Reference, Tama Bubinga and a custom made kit and none of them impressed me. Then I tried a Mapex Saturn and was blown away! The first time I hit the 12" tom, I was in love. These drums are the best kept secret out there. Quality is top notch and there are no extra holes in the bass drums or floor toms, making it all virgin! The walnut/maple hybrid shells are the key to their sound. I love them so much that I own two.
it's like a best of maple and birch sound. basically, they sound like a controlled, tight, punchy studio birch kit with the power, projection, and brightness of a live maple kit, ALL AT ONCE!!! sounds crazy till you actually sit behind em. a must own set. the only reason to get a different kit is if you cant live without a custom designed kit, and let's face it, if you were good enough a company would make you one for free.




potter ha scritto:intendi sottovalutata? ... ce ne sono anche parecchie sopravvalutate!


potter ha scritto:le casse mapex sono una fucilata.
! Confermo alla grande!

Visitano il forum: Nessuno e 8 ospiti