da compare666 il ven mag 11, 2007 10:42 am
@ franzis...ho messo la powerstroke 4 perch? per una cassa che non ? un granch? come spessore del fusto e come qualit? del legno, volevo cercare(impresa quasi impossibile,lo ammetto....) di ricreare quel bellissimo suono secco e da "botta dentro il petto"(

)delle batterie di un tempo (mitica tama artstar.... ).Ammetto per? che con una cassa cosi .....ci vorrebbe la tama artstar! Dai,per?, ti dico che non ? male tutto sommato!
"...One day I was doing a local delivery and I remembered one of the guys that use to come over telling me about this guitar player that lived 5 blocks away he also told me that he had all these guitars that his dad bought him. I drove by the house and he was outside watering the lawn, I introduced myself to him by saying "hey I heard you play guitar I play drums do you want to jam?" he said,"yeah, Do you want to come by later and check out my guitars?" I agreed and showed up that night, and shared music and bands that each of us liked. His name was Kerry King....."
Dave Lombardo.......l'inizio della leggenda!!!